Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Halloween!


I've mentioned before that Adele is a very well rounded child. She really can play with any kid because she loves EVERYTHING. From dinosaurs to ponies, from Darth Vader to Cinderella....she's all over it. So for Halloween I was wondering what we should dress her up as. Then I figured it out. :) A Pirate! And Elaine will be her Pirate Booty. I haven't made Elaine's costume yet but Grandma finished Adele's this weekend. Here is a fun pic. I'm not sure how I'm going to do her hair though. Should I do it in big curls? Two braids? Or should I braid it the night before and have it be crimpy and big?

11 comments:

AmyJane said...

CUTE! I vote for crimpy, post braided hair. Unless you can manage Jack Sparrow-esque dreads, that is. :)

Rachau said...

She is so cute!I would also say crimp!

Rachelle said...

Adele needs to play with Cam and teach him how to be a pirate.

Dixie Chic said...

I say do a bunch of little braids.

Hows the pregnancy comin' along? I mean, I don't hear ANYTHING anymore, so.........

Melissa said...

Cute! I wish I could sew like that! My kids have cheap $10 costumes from walmart!

Emmers said...

I was gonna say curls..big ones. And if not that, then the crimp.

I think I still have a crimper somewhere if you want to REALLY crimp it LOL

sheri said...

cute kid and costume!
and holy congrats on the 4th!!!

TJDKG said...

that is so awesome.. i love hte costume and it is soo adele! i say braids. its the easiest. lol.

Ambrosia said...

I vote for braids! Adele looks sooo adorable!!

Alicia said...

Cute, cute, cute! I vote for post braided.

Jenn said...

The costume turned out great! How fun. Hmmmm....though call between braids and big hair, LOL.