Wednesday, November 01, 2006

i'm in trouble

A good friend came to visit last week for 4 days. She has a cute little boy we'll call W, that is a year older than Adele.

Adele and W were friends before my friend moved, but at this age you know how long they remember eachother.

After getting reacquainted they TOTALLY hit it off and Adele kept saying that W was her "fwend." Not sure...they look like more than "fwends" to me. Am I in for it! oh and to top it off Elaine was also making the moves on him. LOL

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hee hee! C'mon, Mom, flirting is FUN! ;0)

Lee said...

I think you have some trouble on your hands!

Dixie Chic said...

Well- they *do* make a cute little pair, don't they? :) Maybe when they both start writing, they can be pen-pals. I've "heard" that penpals can be a LOT of fun! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute!You had better watch out when your girls get older!

;)
Rach