Monday, June 18, 2007

First Kisses

My 4 year old...had and rejected her first kiss. LOL

In primary a little boy named Skylar was sitting next to her and hitting her friend Becca. He looked at her and instead of hitting her, kissed her right on the mouth! I was shocked! LOL SHE was shocked and disgusted. Which is odd considering what an affectionate child she is. She grimaced, wiped it off and pushed him AWAY. He went in for another one, She pulled back and pushed him off his chair. (thats my girl)

Later at the dinner table I asked her if Skylar had kissed her. She said "YES! It was yucky, no boy kisses for me! Only Mama, Daddy, & Elaine can kiss me." So right then we set up the rule that only family members can kiss Adele. It just cracked me up what her natural reaction was! :)

2 comments:

g said...

I can totally see her doing that! She's a sweetheart with a mind of her own!

sarawhat said...

I didn't even know if you WERE blogging any more! CUTE cute cute baby! How is everything going? I'm schedualed to be induced one week from this wednesday. July 11th. Wish me luck.