Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Run for the Hills! I've been TAGGED!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I can be an obsessive reader. When I was on bedrest with Seth for a little over a month I read probably 12 books. I just get into a routine of digging in and have a hard time breaking. My kids are used to it, my husband tolerates it. Right now i'm on a reading break because my mind couldn't seperate the storylines anymore. :P

2. I get REALLY silly when i'm tired. When I lived in CA and i'd go to happy hour with my work friends, they would all be drinking shots and i'd have my shirley temples...you would think I was drunk, seriously I get silly drunk when i'm tired and have a few sugar infused shirley temples in me.

3. I LOVE being a mom, and NEVER thought i'd actually want to use birth control. But 3 kids are kicking my butt. Especially 3 YOUNG kids, so I'm taking a baby making BREAK until further notice.

4. When i'm nervous I talk...a lot. And dont' know how to stop. I HATE silence when i'm with people i'm not REALLY close with.

5. I love to cook, but most people know that about me...I love when people love my food, and I love sharing food and making people happy with food.

6. Holidays are SO MUCH better with children. Before we had kids I'd get a little bored with holidays. But now, I seriously plan and get excited with EVERY holiday. I'm already planning on our green breakfast for St. Patricks day.

I tag...Rachelle, Sara, G, Stephanie,Sunny,Jennifer!

1 comments:

Meemer said...

i do the silly thing too. i think people (husband, kids) get really annoyed with me when i am tired. it's just the way i am!