Thursday, June 26, 2008

and another one

Adele turned FIVE! What an anticipated birthday this was. Through the entire year she kept asking who's birthday was next, And I kept repeating, Mommy's, then Seth's, then YOURS, Daddy's, and then Elaine. She finally memorized it so when it was Seth's birthday she was SO excited she was next. Thank goodness we only had to wait 4 weeks before it really was HER birthday.

We had a total blast, we invited her friends over (I think the total count came to 12 or 13, 2,3,4,5,& 6 yr olds) It was a gorgeous day, perfect for waterguns and water balloons, lots of fruit snacks, teddy grahams, and juice. The kids were all really well behaved, they all had a blast on the swingset and when they were gone I had a stack of presents covering my couch. I REALLY need to go through our old toys and get rid of some to make room for all the new stuff.


Here are some pics of the party and bday girl!

Matt getting attacked by watergun wielding hooligans

1 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

That was a fun party! We need to get the girls together again. Annebel loves playing with Adele. And I'm pretty sure that I counted about 165 little kiddos running around your backyard. At least it seemed like there were. You know how kids multiply, though! You guys are great party throwers!
-Jessica