Monday, November 10, 2008

CA meets UT


Growing up in CA I fell in love with my neighbors Mexican Sage bush. Its a very pretty bush with velvety purple flowers. I've always kept my eye out for one of my own but haven't found one in the last 4 years since buying our house. Last spring I did find one and excitedly planted it in the front of my home. FINALLY it flowered about a month ago, SO excited to finally have my own mexican sage bush that reminds me so much of my home in CA. A couple weeks after the flowers came out it snowed in my new home in UT. Looking out my window it made me smile to see the snow cover my mexican sage bush. It was very symbolic to me of the two coming together. Since they will both always be my "home" now it seemed like a perfect picture for this time in my life.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great picture.