Saturday, November 07, 2009

May :)

May was a FULL month, and it was way fun. Matt and I drove down to CA for a week...well I stayed for a week, Matt flew back to work after the Smith family reunion and then flew back down the next weekend for one of my Best friends wedding. But it was a really fun trip and we did a LOT of things. So get ready for a crazy amount of pictures.

Getting ready for Mother's Day. Matt sat the kids down and had them make their mommy some Mother's day cards. I didn't get to see this until the pictures were added to the computer. And they were so cute!
The farmer's Market started in Provo. Elaine got a heart animal balloon...which i thought was a pretty weak balloon but she loved it so thats all that mattered right :)

We went to HB for the Smith Family reunion. Mother's day was the same weekend so the kids gave me their cards and gifts in CA. They made me adorable cards and sorry folks but they ARE the best children ever created.
At the family reunion. Adele and Elaine cuddling with their papa at dinner after a long day of swimming.
Smith family got together for a softball game. I had never seen a Smith sports game..well I saw it 20 years ago but I blocked it from my memory...for good reason. It was ...interesting :)
My dad got pushed into the pool by a little girl (okay not LITTLE she was like 16) and it was quite hilarious.
Daddy was so good and spent a lot of time in the pool with the babies :)
Went to my friend Elizabeth's wedding. It was GORGEOUS and she looked so so beautiful and very happy. I'm really glad I was able to make it.
We also went to a fun park in Costa Mesa (I THINK it was costa mesa anyway) They had this really awesome miniature train set, all set up and these great older men running it as volunteers. It was adorable and Seth was in heaven. The kids were thrilled to spend time with her cousins.
Grami gave Adele & Elaine massages and they were in heaven. It was so cute. (and i was jealous)
Seth celebrated his 2nd birthday. The candle freaked him out and first but he warmed up to it quickly and LOVED his Thomas cake.
When matt flew back we decided to go on a mini trip to San Juan Capistrano on the amtrak train. The kids were THRILLED and totally loved traveling by train. I REALLY enjoyed it too. No seatbelts, everyone was spread out. It was heaven.
The weather was beautiful and the girls loved putting these pretty pink flowers in their hair.
We went on a family walk around San Juan Capistrano and we just had a great time together.
Elaine was in love with this fountain. And I just loved this picture of her.
Waiting for the train. Matt ditched us and walked around the train depot for a long time. Lets just say I have way too many pictures of train depot halls and roofs. :P
Adele would much rather be balancing on the planter border in this picture.
I visited with my friend Denise in Monrovia where her adorable house is. It was great to see her and Elaine fell in love.

1 comments:

Joel and Claire said...

I am glad you are keeping us all updated! I love your pictures. The one of Matt and Seth is so adorable and you look awesome in the one of you guys at the train place! Love it!