Thursday, September 07, 2006

Good Intentions

Last night as I laid in bed and thought about what a slacker I was for not working out, I made up my mind. Bright and early at 6am i'd jump out of bed grab my gym clothes, Mp3 player and Matthews work card and run to the gym for a fast hard 45 min workout. Jet back in time to take a shower before Matthew left to work at 6:55 (IF he was even on time) , read my scriptures, clean up the front room, throw in a load of laundry and make breakfast for the girls before they woke up this morning.....

So why at 5:50 when the alarm went off did I moan, cover my head with my blanket and cuddle into my pillow while Matthew got up and reset the alarm for 6:45? LOL

3 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

ROFL!!! That is SO *ME*!!!! Here's to good intentions. :o)

Melissa said...

I do the same thing......ugh I hate getting up early!!!

sheri said...

wait, you mean I'm not the only one that does that on a regular basis?
Sweet!