Monday, April 30, 2007

Sisterly Love










The girls found my stash of Seth's hats and decided to try them out. Adele found a brown plaid sunhat and decided it was the perfect hat to be Basil of Bakerstreet in (The Great Mouse Detective) She went and found her magnifying glass and had a BLAST.

Elaine found an adorable blue crocheted had that JUST fit her (very tightly though) She didn't care what she was pretending. Just loved wearing that hat and chasing Adele around. I believe she was Ratigan (per Adele) But I did get some fun pictures out of it! :)




















6 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute! The things they come up with, huh?

g said...

They are so adorable! And Adele looks JUST like you in that first picture (and the Little Mermaid, too;)). Can't wait to see Seth!

g said...

BTW, Jenn (above me), that's a great picture of you. I'm jealous of your highlights--they look so pretty. :)

sarawhat said...

umm, how much longer of you being pregnant? I think these two girls are so stinkin cute!

Elozia Marie said...

They are such cuties!

Stephanie said...

Let's see some cute pictures of all 3 kids now. Seth is adorable.