Sunday, April 15, 2007

The time is almost here








To welcome our little man to our family. :) I'm getting SO excited. I had my baby shower yesterday and had a total blast. I really love my ward and am so happy that we bought here. All the other wards i've been in have been less than stellar to say the least!

Anyway i'm 34 weeks today so I only have about 5 weeks or so left. PLUS I get to do some clothes shopping for Seth which i'm VERY excited about. I never got to shop for the girls because we got SO many things from my showers. With Seth we got a lot of clothes but in older sizes plus I only had one shower compared to the 2 I had for Adele. Anyway i'm blabbing on and on about nothing really. I DO have a belly shot for ya'll and a pic of the girls that came on saturday. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you need any gowns, t-shirts etc. besides outfits? Send me pictures :)

Mom

g said...

Finally!!! But honestly, you look great--totally glowing! I can't wait to see pics of your little Seth :D