Sunday, December 23, 2007

Little boy

 



Here is a pic of Seth at 7 months in front of our Christmas Tree. Isn't he CUTE! I seriously want to just kiss him to death. This guy is such a sweetheart it kills me. I seriously cannot believe how much I adore him. I mean I LOVE LOVE my girls, but for some reason this little boy has a very special place in his mommy's heart. Maybe its because he can't talk yet...hehehee. I never thought I'd LOVE having a little boy like I do. Its seriously so much fun, such a new adventure.

He has definately shown some boy tendencies too. He's into EVERYTHING. My girls never really were. He is already crawling and trying to figure out how to pull up on things. And oh his laugh, and his cry, and his voice! Its SO Boyish! Its so much deeper than a girls voice! Such a difference. I never thought that there would be such a difference at such a young age but there is! I love his smile, and his chuckle, his talking, the way he crawls after Elaine and grabs her blanket...I really think he's doing it just to get her to scream. Heaven help me. Oh I love him, I love them, I love my children. I love being a Mom. I am so blessed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

g said...

Oh, I love seeing all the picture updates! They all look so cute in their Christmas clothes :) And those babylegs are a hoot!

sheri said...

There really is a difference between boy and girl babies from day 1, isn't there? I felt that way w/Kelly in the hospital...but still thought it was odd to feel that way so early. I mean, other than a few different body parts, it's not like she did anything differently than Kyle at that age! lol