Saturday, December 22, 2007

Seth has been crawling for about a month now, he's SO ahead of the curve in our family! Adele was almost 10 months before she learned to crawl. Elaine was about the same. This little man was scooting around at 5 months, and up on his knees at 6. He loves to get over to his sisters, especially Elaine, and tease them. Elaine is pretty easy to tease. Just TOUCH one of her blankets and she flips out. "NO BABY MINE! MY BANKY!"

The girls in their christmas dresses this year. I was excited to actually have matching dresses. I must admit they are stinking adorable.

and the last picture is of Seth trying on his new babylegs I got him. Pants are just too tight on his tummy..ones that are his size anyway. So I bought these babylegs. They are basically leg warmers for babies. I LOVE them, I think he's so stinking adorable in them and it makes diaper changing a breeze and keeps his legs nice and warm.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: