Sunday, January 20, 2008

8 Months!




Seth turned 8 months this week. My little man is getting so big! And he's becoming quite independent. LOL He's ALSO learned how to throw a tantrum when he doesn't like how things are goin'. Like when I took the bottle of snacks away from him so I could GET SOME for him. Ya wasn't happy. Or when he pulled himself up with the couch on friday....and he was so wobbly I sat him on his bum...he made sure I knew he was NOT happy with being sat down.

He's doing so great, so happy, so friendly, and definately able to fend for himself. At church there is a one year old who is pretty darn big, especially compared to Seth. He's about twice his size. Well the little boy reached across Seth to get a toy of Seth's. Seth grabbed his sweater and made this deep kind of growl and PULLED the boy to where the poor guy was crying a little. But dude, don't mess with Seth. He has Adele for a big sister. He KNOWS how to defend himself. LOL


***I had to edit to put in some pictures. And I was going to prove you wrong g, so I went through my pics to find one of him crying...ya couldn't find one. SO I went in the front room, and wouldn't let him have my camera...then I got a pictures. LOL Pretty pathetic Mommy huh!

2 comments:

g said...

I SO can't see Seth throwing tantrums! That sweet little baby?? Never!

g said...

ROFL!