Thursday, October 08, 2009

February 2009

February! It was lovely, it was COLD! :)

For Valentine's day I made this cake, Tunnel of Fudge. Matt made this AMAZING dinner and even bbq'd out in the snow for me to make it. He is so wonderful :)
My birthday cake....yeah thanks baskin robbins. I see you really thought out your presentation. Oh well it tasted good. Not as yummy as it would of tasted in CA but still good. (california baskin robbins use this DELICIOUS ice cream frosting that they don't make in Utah because they are lame) OH...and I turned 29. :P



Elaine was enthrawled with President Obama. Seriousy Curious George ended he came on and she ran over yelling OBAMA OBAMA and sat like this. It cracked us up!

Adele continued her practice of becoming the best model. She's getting pretty good at the poses. lol




Elaine discovered she can make a HUGE E on the fridge, even if the Letter E is missing :)

Seth continued his journey into the style of his sisters dress up clothes.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

You forgot the most important event Sara. I crashed at your place. ;)

Jennica said...

I dont know how that happened??

Unknown said...

oh yes and I got to visit with my buddy Jennica :) I don't have any pics of that though :P ;)

Emmers said...

I DO BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN SARA. HAH.
For real. my captcha on here was um..A**hat.

Amy said...

Seth is hilarious, Adele -- so cute, love the modeling poses, and seriously Sara you have brainwashed Elaine... BRAINWASHED! :)