Thursday, October 08, 2009

March 2009

March! March is my little nephew Michaels birthday! And week after that is my Mom's bday! I love having a birthday so close to my mom's. Our birthdays are exactly 2 weeks apart. Its always been fun. I can't wait for next years BIG birthdays :)


Seth...seth seth seth. He found my MAC lipstick. It looked like blood. He's lucky it isn't blood. Very lucky.
Seperate incident...he fell and bashed his forehead. See that big mark at the top of his forehead? My poor little guy. He barely cried though.


We also had a fun little family trip in March. Well really it was Matt going to a work conference in St. George. We decided to tag along. We went with two other families who's dads work with matt too. We had a BLAST it was pretty insane taking 8 LITTLE kids shopping at the outlets though!

The kids LOVED staying at the hotel. This is how they chilled watching T.V. Seth cannot be trusted to sleep with the girls so he had his pack n play.


When we got home we had lovely snow to deal with. The girls LOVED it but I passed and stayed nice and warm inside.


I love this picture. These two adore eachother. You can see it clearly in this picture.

And Elaine...with her sleeping :)

OH and i forgot to add too! The trip to St. George was EXTRA fun because instead of staying our last night in St. George on friday we left right after the conference drove to Southern CA. and went to Disneyland!!! It was so so sooo fun! Matt suprised us and it was just amazing :) I'm a lucky gal :)


1 comments:

Amy said...

Yeay! You updated!!! I love the comment about him being lucky it's not blood. LOL. That was a good laugh. Love your humor