Wednesday, October 07, 2009

January 2009

Well, i'm SO SO behind that I figured i'd just do MONTHS. So each post will be a month until we get to October. Let's see if I can atleast do THAT :P SO in January of 2009...


In January..I had long hair! And Matt and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! 10 YEARS. So in another 8 years i'll actually be with Matthew longer than i've been alive without him. For our anniversary we went to SLC had a nice dinner and went to the symphony. Then we spent the night in this cute little hotel in downtown SLC. It was very lovely :)
Elaine mastered the art of falling asleep. anywhere.


Seth tried out his sisters tutu. He was more of a fan when it was in "cape mode" instead of around his waist.

Adele almost froze to death playing in the snow on the way home from school. (she didn't even button her jacket!!)
But she didn't seem to mind. She was having just a LITTLE bit too much fun to notice :)
Elaine got into some educational computer games.

She also was obsessed with wearing Adele's gloves. (or glubb's if you ask her)
Adele wouldn't take off the scarf i made her for Christmas.

We had a TON of fun when my brother and his wife came to visit Utah! My kids were in HEAVEN. We went as a large group to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving point. My kids never get sick of that place. They LOVE IT!
Having fun with the cousins at the museum

Daddy and Seth had fun...no really Seth did have fun..he was just inbetween smiles when this pic was taken. lol

Adele and her 2 closest cousins. They were all born in a 4 week period. Adele is the youngest. They ADORE eachother and I just LOVE it! :)














4 comments:

Katherine said...

Wow! I'm trying to catch up on my blog (just have to upload a few pics before I publish) and what do I behold? Sara has updated her blog. I'll look forward to seeing the rest of your year in posts to come.

Zaissa said...

Sarah is alive!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

we are looking at stuff on my computer and Sydnie is like a broken record asking "wats that? wats that?" and I am ignoring her and scotty finally got sick of it at Elaine's picture sleeping on the stairs and scotty said to her "sleeping beauty"

Amy said...

So excited that you are doing these posts! And I love the randomness of it. Can't wait for the trip post!!!