Thursday, June 01, 2006

Family Fun


We went hiking this past weekend and had a total blast. I am really glad I went. And I'm really glad i'm in better shape then last year!

Matt carried Elaine in the bjorn (which he swears he'll never do again...ya right) and Adele walked it with me. She did SO well and I was a very proud mama.

The trail was gorgeous and it was really nice spending time together as a family. One of the best weekends we've had together. We didn't even have one tantrum! Now THAT is saying something. :) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachau said...

it looks so nice and green!Your girls are so cute.And getting so big!Miss ya girl!

Lee said...

Looks like you had fun. I am so glad you are blogging again!! I have missed ya!

Rachau said...

Ty for coming to my blog.You are so nice.