Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Smitten

How could I not be! Look at this family! Am I not the luckiest woman in the world? This was taken on Father's Day. I can't believe they are mine. I cannot believe how blessed I am. Very cool.

I feel bad for Matthew though, his bday is the day AFTER Father's Day. How rough is that! I'd be so sad if my bday was in the same MONTH as Mother's Day let alone the day after and sometimes the day of. We brought Adele home from the hospital on Father's Day 3 years ago. That was his gift. He says its the best gift he thinks he'll ever receive. He's probably right, I don't think I can top that one.

Let me tell you, as much as it sucks for him that he has his bday so close to Father's Day it KILLS me. Especially when I try very hard to seperate the two and not take the easy way out by combining. I spoiled him rotten for 2 days and tried to do as much as possible without asking his help. This taught me 2 things. 1) He rocks and helps me SO much and I am SO lucky to have him, and 2) I think I would seriously have a nervous breakdown if he wasn't as wonderful as he is. So Happy 30th Birthday honey! I ADORE you!

I am so glad June is almost done. The weekend before was Adele's parties and I think I will dread June from now on. Or I won't be so dumb as to plan 3 parties for a 3 year old...We'll see what next year brings I guess. :) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alicia said...

So cute! I know how ya feel...Steve's birthday is on Valentine's Day and our anniversary is 3 days later!

Lee said...

My birthday and Mother's Day are very close.
And we have like 4 other ones that same month. It gets hard huh?
Your family is adorable!

Jenn said...

What a cute fam. I understand how you feel - all of my family's birthday (except mine & H's) are within 12 weeks of each other - with Valentine's Day, St. Pat's, Easter, & Mother's Day between them, and my anniversary & Father's Day right after them. LOL!