Monday, June 12, 2006

Pirate Paradise

I threw a pirate birthday party for my eldest on saturday. It was so much fun! It was her first "friend" party and she was in total heaven. She was also totally warn out as you can see in this picture!

Let me say that these kids are just more and more fun the older they get! I am loving being a mom even though I have some hard days, the good SO outways the bad. How in the world could I live without my Adele & Elaine? Nothing is more wonderful than having a little girl look into your eyes and say "Night Night Mommy I love you." How awesome is that!

The last 3 years have been the absolute best of my life. Even with the tantrums, sleepless nights, snotty noses, blow out diapers, potty training, messy meals, screaming fits, hitting, kicking, dirty looks.....with ALL of that, i'm still blissfully happy. I am so blessed so loved so thought of. How could I ever think that Heavenly Father doesn't love me. Look what he gave me. One of his most precious spirits. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

What a cute idea!!! I love their little pirate outfits. Good job.

~Carrie S (ckbraveheart3)