Saturday, December 02, 2006

Finally

Ok i'll post again! Its been a busy couple weeks! We were out of town for Thanksgiving. Had a fantastic trip to Cali, and I wanted to cry leaving the 80 degree weather and came home to 40 degree. Now its 25 degree........ya not enjoying that so much.

The girls LOVED the ocean, I had to seriously hold Elaine back from jumping headfirst into the water. She absolutely loved it, much different than her sisters past reactions to it. But this trip Adele loved it too. Unfortunately we didn't think it would be 88 degrees in late November so we didn't pack a swimsuit. Wet jeans are so fun for a 3 yr old let me tell ya!

We also went to LA's Natural History Museum and Children's Science Museum. The girls loved those too and Adele LOVED seeing "Sharp Tooth, and Cera's Daddy" posed fighting eachother.

The day after we got back I had my 14 weeks prenatal visit. Everything went great. Baby's heartrate was perfect and high about 160, everyone looked wonderful. 3 days later I was in the ER for horrible kidney pain. My Dr's office ended up taking care of that with a lovely shot in the behind and some nice strong painkillers. My new love......Lortab. We also were able to hear the heartbeat again yesterday, Matt wasn't with me for my appt so he got to hear it this time which was nice.

Lets seee I think that will be it for now. I think my body needs some more painkiller and my head is starting to pound so i'm off for a little break. :)

2 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

Sound like a lot of fun! Snaps for you for travelling while pg! Man- that was always hard for me. Kidney pain? YEOWCH! I had a gallstone when I was pg with #1, and I had to take pain killers throughout my whole pgcy until I could schedule a gall-bladder removal after she was born! I so know what it's like to be in horrible pain & pg at the same time. Lortab- I'm right there with ya, babe. Although now I can only handle 1/2 pill- it still gives that nice euphoric feeling you want when you have a horrid migrane or pain. Any pics of the vacation? Wet jeans. Yuck.

Olivia said...

So sorry about the kidney pain! My sis who is 28 weeks is having problems too. -Only it's her big baby sitting in the wrong spot not allowing the kidney to drain.

Sounds like you had a great vacation. Glad you are back and blogging again! -And yay for a strong heartbeat!