Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Vacation Photos

I finally got my camera hookups to work again so here are some fun vacation pics! We are so mad we forgot to take our camera to the beach! The girls LOVED it there! Oh well, i'm sure we'll have that opportunity again! :)

Elaine & Daddy in front of Triceratops at the L.A. Natural History Museum. I wish I could get the entire picture, right above it was a huge T-rex skeleton. Adele LOVED this exhibit.



Adele loved this giant sea turtle, we loved the touch & feel section of the museum. They had a ton of great live reptiles, fish, and small rodents there to look at.


Adele and her cousins helping make the family specialty, homemade "noodles."


Adele and her Grami


Adele and her Aunt Shauna


Adele has never been camping before so on our last night there, Matthew set up a tent in my parents backyard. She had a TOTAL blast even though it wasn't "real" camping......a huge airmattress and dvd player....thats my idea of camping in style ;)

You may notice a lack of pictures of Elaine in this post..........that would be because lately she has taken a great dislike to the camera and most pictures of her turn out like this

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Poor Elaine, LOL! The "camping" looks like fun! And WOAH - you look a LOT like your mom! Didn't realize that!

Rachau said...

Wow your idea of camping is like mine lol!
I agree you look a lot like you Mummy!Oh and you big sis also!

sarawhat said...

Cute pictures! I wish Hallie's hair was long enough to do cute pig tails. Elaine looks so different from the last time I saw her!

Dixie Chic said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Isn't that how *everyone* goes camping? Lol. Very cute kids- even Elaine. ;)