Saturday, December 09, 2006

I did it

I finally had Elaine's hair cut. The poor thing looked like cousin IT anytime her ponytails broke so, I broke down and we had her get bangs today. We also trimmed around too so its more even in the back etc. But you can't see that in this pic. Anyway it freaked Matt and I out at first because it doesn't look like our Lainey anymore but I'm sure we'll get used to it :) Adele got hers trimmed too, but I can barely notice at all. Adele (And Elaine) were VERY good for the stylist after a couple minutes of her doing Adele's hair, Adele pronounced.."Dis doesn't huwt at all!" :)


















4 comments:

Jenn said...

CUTE! She's gotten SO big!

Anonymous said...

She is SOOOO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie she is!

Dixie Chic said...

Darling little thing! I need to get R's hair cut- he's got so much curlage going on, everyone refers to him as "she". Lol! I just can't bring myself to do it yet. I'm such a sap.