Friday, May 30, 2008

What i'm reading



I've been on another reading kick lately. So I thought i'd post what i've read in the past month.



The girl with the pearl earring- I really liked this book a lot. It was sweet, clean, interesting, informative, and really a well told story.







Goose Girl- I also liked this one, It was an easy read (which is important for me since I have to put them down a lot with 3 kids at home) It was a fun story that of course had a nice happy ending.







Book of a Thousand Days- This story made you ache for the main character and rejoice in her happiness, it got irritating in parts but quickly rebounded and was a fun read.








Fablehaven- I liked the story, got irritated with one of the main characters...A LOT. Its not a book that makes sense, I mean obviously a fairy world doesn't make sense but some of the choices the characters made didn't make sense. And the climax was very short and easily solved...so ya it kind of wrapped up too quickly but was still fun to read. I do plan on reading the 2nd and 3rd books.





The Host- I really just started this book yesterday, so i'm only on page 69. But so far I like it. I'm usually not a sci fi fan so i'm having a hard time getting "into" it but i'm sure I will soon.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

You'll have to let me know what you thought of The Host. I really enjoyed it.