Sunday, August 06, 2006

GOODBYE Split Ends!

I did it! I chopped off my hair. I decided to do it yesterday morning (I had an afternoon appt) I was so excited to do something drastic and surprise my hubby! I really do love it. Its light and sassy and I feel like a whole new person. Before I felt like old Sara with the same old look even though I had lost almost 30lbs. I craved something new. And since I NEVER cut my hair very short before because I felt i'd look like a big marshmellow I decided I deserved this. I'm definately going to miss my pony tail! But i'm glad its not an easy option anymore because I was being lazy about doing my hair. And now, no easy option. Although I am thinking of investing in some cute headbands and clips.... :) Anyway just wanted to share! Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Alicia said...

You look FABULOUS and I think you have inspired me to cut my hair. I'll keep you posted!

sarawhat said...

I LOVE it! I want to put some cute REALLY blonde hightlights in it. You have an apt. with me next time you're down here and I'm doing it, free of charge. :)

seastartrue said...

Sara, you hair cut is really cute. I think you'll like it, but you are correct no ponytail.

Emmers mommy in law

Jenn said...

It's a big change, but so cute. How are you liking it after living with it a couple of days?

Melzie said...

I'm a fan of short hair anyhow!! First time here- love the hair, congrat's on losing 30 pounds!! I want to follow in your footsteps!! Crazy storm from everything I've heard about it!

Lee said...

It is adorable!!

Rachau said...

Thats so cute! You look so good!I hope you are keeping well.

Tanya said...

I really like it! It looks good on ya! :)

Dixie Chic said...

Me Likey!

Darci said...

I erally like it. I think it brings out your eyes and compliments you very well. I love that newly hair cut feel.