Wednesday, August 16, 2006

what a wonderful morning!

*side note...this is a REALLY REALLY TMI post. So If you don't want to know about my gross personal problems stop reading now



I woke up thinking I had pee'd my pants. (not a lot of pee just a little bit which is not unusual after having baby #2) I went downstairs to jump in the shower and it wasn't pee! I started my period! Now those who know my history know how huge this is for me. I haven't had a "naturally occurring" period since 1999. I've taken fertility drugs to get good old Aunt Flo to come. So the fact that I weaned a month ago tomorrow and that my period is RIGHT on time is SOOO stinking exciting for me! I'm going to chart this month and see if I will ovulate on my own too...........its a long shot but today has proven long shots happen!

On to my 2nd great news of the day! My Sister in Law (brothers wife) is pregnant with TWINS! I had reason to believe that twins may be on the way and am THRILLED to know I will be the Aunt to two adorable Scott/Stephanie creations. VERY exciting! Now just to make sure they don't use the boys name that I am going to use and all will be well. :)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

YAHOOOOOO! Just had to celebrate in public with you about this! I'm so excited for you and congrats to your sister in law!!!!

Jenn said...

Congrats on both counts! WOO HOO!