Thursday, January 19, 2006

Cinderella & Quiche


Here is a pic of me and my lovelies. Its a little dated only a month or so. They keep me on my toes! Adele's latest is talking on the phone to Cinderella. And the phone she uses is an old remote control we gave her. Today she was discussing the interesting subject of mermaid with Cinderella. Probably talking about Ariel's hairdo or new seashells. She totally cracks us up.
I tried a new recipe today. A yummy quiche with broccoli, bacon, garlic, onion, cheese. Its so stinking good and it takes every bit of my self control not to go over there and eat the entire thing. Matt probably wouldn't notice if he had cereal for dinner would he? I mean he DID see me making it this afternoon but if I told him some hobo was walking by and I gave it all to him, he'd probably believe me right? We have plenty of hobo's walking by so its not like its far fetched. We live 3 blocks from the train tracks and unfortunately see our fair share of scary looking men. See now i'm distracting myself from the yummy quiche. Mmmmmm Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

ShelahBooksIt said...

You have such an adorable family, Sara!