Thursday, January 19, 2006

Pink

So i'm finding out as a mother of two little girls that its not an option NOT to like the color pink. I have no choice. I have absolutely lost my free will when it comes to pink. By birthing two girls I must have a pink blog background. I must have pink clothes in every room of my house. I must have princess cups, and plates and spoons. And death be unto me if I do not have atleat 3 princess movies at my disposal at all times. I embrace my new pinkness. Its growing on me, soon you will see me at the grocery store with hot pink lipstick, fushia eyeliner, and a pretty light pink fairy dress. Well maybe not soon but if I ever lose it....... :)

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Down with pink! Get some testosterone in that house!

Rachelle said...

BTW, this title is now making the Aerosmith song go through my head.

Anonymous said...

Pink shouldn't have to determine "girl". There are other options like purple, yellow, even blue accented with a "girly" color

Karen

Alicia said...

Girls must have pink. I feel sorry for little girls whose mother's don't agree. Pink. It's my favorite color! Alicia