Friday, January 20, 2006

Tagged

Seven things to do before I die:-
Have atleast 3 more kids
Go on a Mediterranian cruise
decorate my house
own a dog
Bring my family to the farm
serve a mission
Visit Canada

Seven things I cannot do:-
Sew ANYTHING
find the perfect mac & cheese recipe
take cough syrup
go on a low carb diet
Scrapbook
do a chin up
eat fish

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse
His testimony
His cute faces
His charity
His ability to put up with me
He's a great father
He's adorable
His ambition


Seven Things I Say Most Often:-
Adele Hannah!
Where's my pretty princess!
I love you
Adele No!
In the corner now!
KISSES!
Hugs!!


Seven books I love:-
Harry Potter Series-
Enders Game series-
Anne of Green Gables series-
Jane Eyre-
Pride & Prejudice
To Kill a Mockingbird-
Work and the Glory 1,2,3

Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
Emma-
Clueless-
Pride & Prejudice miniseries
Harry Potter 1,2,3,4-
Little Mermaid-
Batman Returns-
Sense & Sensibility

Seven people I want to join in:-
Stephanie-
Shauna (you need a blog!)-
Emily L!-
Denise-
Kari
Lara
Sara

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, how nice that you didn't include your dear Mother in the Join in group!! For shame!