Thursday, February 09, 2006

I was tagged by Rachelle.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) ScienceWoman
l2) ProfessorMe
3) Musicalmom
4) Teacher going Mad
5) Sarasalwaysright

Next select five people to tag:
1) Meadow
2) Tara
3) Mommy
4) Stephanie
5) Emily

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago I was almost 16 (rachelle your old woman) And I was madly in love with Elder Couch. I was playing volleyball for my H.S. and hated my mean nazi coach. Who I still to this day have very bad feelings towards. I was also started my FAVORITE class, Honors English with my fav. english teacher Mrs. Anger. Oh and I was dying to be 16 and be able to date.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was pregnant with Elaine and counting down the days until I got to find out what sex she was. I thought she might be a boy but turns out I make really cute girls! And I was also dealing with a very independent 1 and a half year old.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Strawberry jellow with pineapple. (trying to be more healthy)
2. Matthews homemade salsa
3. Glazed Donuts
4. Snickers (frozen)
5. See's Candy! (nuts and chews baby!)

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

1. A whole new world (love ya Denise!)
2. The "Ariel" song
3. Adele's entire Mermaid singalong song video & Sesame Street Karaoke.
4. Most 80's & 90's songs (thanks shauna!)
5. Entire Flood CD (they might be giants) Entire (No, means No CD, also TMBG)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Start an infertility grant program
2. Definately help my fav. bro's and sisters (LOL) Oh mom and dad too
3. Buy a ranch with horses and people to take care of said horses
4. Hire a professional decorator
5. Hire a maid, massuese, gardner, part time chef, & trainer

Five bad habits:

1. losing my temper
2. talking too much
3. being lazy
4. being sarcastic
5. eating too much

Five things you like doing:

1. Reading
2. playing with my girls
3. Spending time with Matthew
4. IM'ing
5. My mom reads this so i can't post it

Five things you would never wear again:

1. My orange and yellow pants with matching vest
2. Skirts I wore before i was married (too short)
3. SIZE 18 pants!
4. Stirrup pants
5. side ponytail

Five favorite toys:

1. Internet baby!
2. Palm Pilot
3. MP3 player (if i get one for my bday!)
4. Adele's Ariel barbie
5. Does Credit Card count?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your were adorable in those yellow and orange pants with matching vest :) with your side pony tail with matching scrunchy LOL

Millie said...

How do you join these things?