Monday, February 06, 2006

Artists


Had to share my 2 year olds drawing. I of course think she is a prodigy artist. She drew the "mermaid" on the left side there. I was so impressed I had to take a picture. A month ago she drew her first "picture" of a shark. It was basically a circle with a point on one side. And a happy face.
She's obsessed with the feelings "happy, sad, and mad." This morning she spent almost an hour in the timeout corner because she wasn't ready to be happy. She kept saying she was happy through tears, i'd let her up and she'd say "Stop it Mom, i'm MAD!" And then of course i'd send her right back to her lovely corner. Its great raising a toddler. I think her bedroom is magical. Seriously I love her room. After our fun morning I was done and told her she needed a nap (4 hours early) and I put her in her room kicking and screaming. 30 min later I opened the door to a happy sweet loving little girl. How awesome is that! Its my new best friend that room. Put in a stink, get a sweetie out! I think i'll have to use it MUCH more often. I wonder if I can make money off of it.......bring over your kid! I'll throw them in the room and out comes an angel! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUUUUUUTE!!! I can't wait till Gav draws!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Cute! So cute when kids are trying to figure things about themselves out.

Lee said...

So cute! She is drawing really well for two!

Rachelle said...

Can I bring over my junior high kids? Will the room work for them? If I show up with a busload of 100 8th graders, it's your fault! Great drawing!

lackrik said...

Awe. Very cute!